RAL is an internationally leading color standard for all professional users of colors in industry, trade, architecture and design.
Since 2012 Great Lakes Gages supplies RAL products in the United States. With over 15 years experience, numerous certifications, extensive knowledge about applications and a high level of expertise in calibration, Great Lakes Gages can be a valuable resource for your inspection needs. Our product range includes coating thickness gauges, adhesion tests, roughness-, gloss- and color meters which we deliver to a wide range of industrial users. Our customers include both small independent and large multinationals.
- RAL has been the language of the world of color since 1927
- RAL is an independent and neutral partner for industry and trade
- RAL stands for outstanding precision and reliability
- RAL is the global market leader for industrial color standards
- RAL is the first color standard using waterborne paint systems
- Only RAL offers 70 metallic shades as a special highlight
- Thus RAL sets a new benchmark in sophisticated coloring, environmental friendliness and easy manufacturing
- RAL plays an active role in setting color trends
- RAL has an international distribution presence in almost 40 countries